PACS Project Manager/ PACS Administrator
As PACS Project Manager/ PACS Administrator you’ll be responsible for the Project Management, Product Delivery, Pre-Sales, support, implementation and training for Imaging Department staff and all referring physicians on the Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS).
- Facilitates customer requests within their scope and acts in program quality role while monitoring the timely delivery based on the customer objectives and departmental priorities.
- Work closely with stakeholders (i.e. business unit personnel, business experts, other staff, vendors, and suppliers) to understand and document project business and system requirements.
- Responsible for proactively conducting interviews with all stakeholders to elicit detailed functional and system requirements managing the requirements throughout the course of the project.
- Provide product demonstrations, trainings, and customer support to client.
- Clearly communicates complex system design and/ or workflow processes to end users.
- Ability to understand clinic workflow and issues and provide solutions based on the requirement of the clinic/ clients
- Properly document any change requested by client and to communicate it effectively to the development team
- Delivers optimization training as updates occur and provides one-on-one efficiency training as requested.
- Participates in system upgrades through analysis, testing and development of documentation to support workflows and procedures.
- Designs learning materials, demonstrations, and simulations
- Attends meetings, participates in workgroups and/ or serves on committees.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism when collaborating with team members and other employees.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and implement projects according to industry standard and PMP Implementation methodology
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual (English/Arabic)
- Project Management Skills
- Network Administration Skills
- DICOM Familiarity
- HL7 Standard Knowledge