HIS Onsite Project Manager
As an HIS Onsite Project Manager first and foremost you must have a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency. You will be responsible for understanding the features, functions, and process flow of the products to be able to provide a solution tailored to each customer.
- Responsible for Overall project leadership
- Facilitates customer requests within their scope and acts in program quality role while monitoring the timely delivery based on the customer objectives and departmental priorities.
- Work closely with stakeholders (i.e. business unit personnel, business experts, other staff, vendors, and suppliers) to understand and document project business and system requirements.
- Responsible for proactively conducting interviews with all stakeholders to elicit detailed functional and system requirements managing the requirements throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring unique customer needs are properly translated into business terms and communicated across all applicable domains.
- Work closely to support project members and various project teams.
- Provide product demonstrations, trainings, and customer support to client.
- Clearly communicates complex system design and/or workflow processes to end users.
- Ability to understand clinic workflow and issues and provide solutions based on the requirement of the clinic
- Properly document any change requested by client and to communicate it effectively to the development team
- Delivers optimization training as updates occur, and provides one-on-one efficiency training as requested.
- Participates in system upgrades through analysis, testing and development of documentation to support workflows and procedures.
- Designs learning materials, demonstrations, and simulations
- Attends meetings, participates in workgroups and/or serves on committees.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism when collaborating with team members and other employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual (English/Arabic)
- Ability to enjoy the challenges encountered in a growing entrepreneurial environment and remains flexible during times of change.
- Strong understanding of organizational workflows specific to a clinic setting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy in documentation and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.